- Plaatsingsdatum 19-10-2020
- Locatie Rotterdam
- Categorie Techniek - Uitvoerend
- Opleidingsniveau MBO
- Contract Interim met uitzicht op vast
- Salaris € 12,00 - € 16,00 bruto per uur
Are you an experienced all-round ground worker / mechanic and do you enjoy working on challenging projects? Then this vacancy is really something for you!
As a groundworker you perform all common activities for various civil engineering projects for Shell. You perform manual excavation and ground work that requires some knowledge. You carry out excavation work and work in the construction of gas pipes, among other things. You also manually dig and close wells and trenches in places where machines cannot get close enough to the workplace or where cables or pipes are located. You work together with the pipelines, the operators of a mobile crane and drivers. You have experience with sewerage / piping, putting and setting wells, paving / pavements. In your position as a key worker you are responsible for, among other things, the assembly and disassembly of flange connections in accordance with the requirements set. You can work independently and from drawing, according to safety regulations and manufacturer’s instructions. This mainly concerns projects in the (petro) chemical industry.
Our client is one of the best quality and safest contractors in the energy and industry sectors worldwide. In the Netherlands, the maintenance of the Shell installations at the Pernis, Moerdijk and Europoort locations is provided. We are active in the disciplines WTK, E&I and Civil.
Our client offers all the values of a family business in combination with the growth and stability of a global organization. With activities spread across Central America, the Middle East, Central Asia, Russia, Australia and Europe, she offers a variety of career opportunities. More than 40 different nationalities work for our client on challenging maintenance projects.
What do we expect from you?
- In possession of a valid certificate Basic Safety VCA;
- In possession of a valid certificate Independent Respiratory Protection certificate (OA);
- In possession of a valid certificate Safe Moving of Loads (VVL);
- In possession of a valid certificate Flange connections according to Protocol (WFPr);
- You have work experience in the ground, civil engineering;
- You preferably have several years of experience as a ground worker or as a road worker;
- Good command of the Dutch or English language;
- Preferably in possession of additional diplomas / certificates / stamps in your PSL (for example medical examination, HSE training, H2S training, safety training, gate instruction, etc.);
- You are in possession of a driving license B and your own transport.
(If you do not have the certificates valid in the Netherlands, we can arrange for certification in consultation with you.)
For more Earthworker vacancies, Sleutelaar vacancies, Earthworker jobs, Sleutelaar jobs, Street maker jobs, Petrochemical vacancies, Shell vacancies and vacancies Rotterdam, check out our website!