- Plaatsingsdatum 03-08-2022
- Locatie Eindhoven
- Categorie Techniek - Uitvoerend
- Opleidingsniveau LBO
- Contract Interim met uitzicht op vast
- Salaris € 12,- tot € 13,- bruto per uur
For our client in the Eindhoven area we are looking for an Logistics Employee.
Our client belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce, and manage the logistical flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. For example, fragile and expensive parts will be protected during transport.
During the entire process of delivery, storage and shipping, the Logistics Employee is responsible for the correct course of processes.
At this location you work in two shifts.
Other tasks for you as Logistics Employee:
- Receiving and delivery physical products to cleanroom;
- Control quantity and consistency with the Purchase Order;
- Manage inventory for the incoming and outgoing goods location;
- Identify and communicate deviations both in quantity and/or article numbers;
- Correct and quick dispatching of materials and machine parts as requested by the cleanroom;
- Pick and book cleanroom items to order from cleanroom inventory;
- Resolve errors, incorrect deliveries, general administrative issue in cooperation with the cleanroom operators, planner or project manager;
- Commit to, and continuously improve the standards by initiating;
- Improvements and eliminating waste from the process where possible;
- Removing products from cleanroom and prepare for the customer to collect them.
The most important tasks and responsibilities as an Logistics Employee are:
- You have experience or affinity with technology;
- You are flexible, stress resistant and precise;
- You have good communication skills in English language because all safety instructions and work instructions are in English language;
- Most importantly, a good mood!
What do we offer you as an Logistics Employee?
- A fulltime job with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- A Fulltime job with a gross start salary of appr. € 11,88 per hour + 18% shiftallowance;
- Any overtime allowance for working on Saturdays/ Sundays;
- Travel allowance starting at 10km one way;
- When you start, you will receive extensive training on location;
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an international and young team;
- An independent role within a growing organization;
- A nice team of colleagues;
- Paid every week or every 4 weeks.
How to apply?
Did the vacancy as an Logistics Employee get your interest? Then we would like to see your CV. Click on the link ‘Apply now’.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact us at 024-6450740 or reach us via WhatsApp 06-22405082.