- Plaatsingsdatum 12-07-2022
- Locatie Nijmegen
- Categorie Techniek - Uitvoerend
- Opleidingsniveau LBO
- Contract Interim met uitzicht op vast
- Salaris € 10,00 - € 12,00 bruto per uur
Repacking employee wanted for a nice client in the region Nijmegen!
As a repacking employee, you are the link between incoming goods and the storage or outgoing goods. Because of you, all pallets are in the right place and the customer receives his order correctly. You will repack pallets by means of an advanced line. In addition, you help your colleagues with goods receipts or other logistics activities. Your tasks as repacking employee are as follows:
- Operating the repacking lane:
- Removing the pallets and racks;
- Carrying out quality control of the pallet;
- Providing the correct sticker;
- All other occurring activities.
Our client is a rapidly growing logistics service provider in the food industry. The organisation is active in both the storage of foodstuffs and their export.
What do we expect from you as a repacking employee?
- You work well with numbers;
- You like to be physically active;
- You are communicative;
- You can make yourself understood in the English language (speaking does not have to be flawless);
- You are a bit technical (buttons, scanners and computers);
- You can handle a cold environment;
- You have a flexible attitude; the working hours may differ, these are between 6:00 and 19:00 and Saturday from 6:00 to 12:00.
What do we offer you as a repacking employee?
- A challenging position;
- Dynamic work environment with personal development opportunities;
- A competitive salary;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
Has the vacancy of repacking employee piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your CV! Click on the ‘Apply now’ link.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact through phone +3124-6450740 or reach us on WhatsApp +316-22405082.
Nijmegen vacancies, repacking employee vacancies, food industry, operator vacancies, employee repacking, operator repacking, vacancy Nijmegen, technical vacancy, vacancies the Netherlands