- Plaatsingsdatum 15-06-2021
- Locatie Nijmegen
- Categorie Techniek - Uitvoerend
- Opleidingsniveau MBO
- Contract Interim met uitzicht op vast
- Salaris € 2.500,00 - € 3.500,00 bruto per maand
We are looking for our client for a malfunction mechanic / maintenance technician or experienced Employee Technical Service Electrotechnology in the region Nijmegen.
As a Technical Service Employee or electrical service technician / maintenance technician you are responsible for resolving malfunctions and preventive maintenance of the machinery or parts thereof in order to keep the machines in optimum condition in the field of electrical engineering, control technology and measurement and control technology. Initial maintenance of rolling stock is included. In addition, you share your knowledge with the production employees, so that they can solve or prevent some of the malfunctions themselves in the long term.
The most common activities of the technical service employee or fault mechanic / maintenance technician are:
Optimization and maintenance of the entire electrical engineering production equipment in such a way that optimal availability is obtained. This implies:
- Fixing issues;
- Changing, setting and adjusting machines;
- Overhaul and replacement of machine parts;
- Preparing for maintenance and renewals to be carried out;
- Periodic checking of specific machine parts;
- Locating faults and resolving them;
- Performing (emergency) repairs;
- Adjusting electrical circuits and PLC programs and communicating changes to production and technology.
This is a dynamic and growing electrical engineering company within the region Nijmegen.
What do we expect from you as an Electrical Engineering Breakdown Mechanic?
- LTS + / MTS;
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience as a technical service employee or as a service technician in an industrial environment;
- Possibly a course in hydraulics / pneumatics;
- You are available 40 hours a week and you may be prepared to work in a 3-shift schedule;
- PLC Technology course;
- Course NEN 1010 and 3140;
- Command of the Dutch language.
What do we offer you as an Electrical Engineering Breakdown Mechanic?
- A varied and independent position as a technical service employee or repair technician / maintenance technician with good primary and secondary conditions;
- A secondment agreement with the prospect of a permanent appointment;
- Competitive salary.
For more electrical engineering vacancies, visit: https://flextoday.nl/vacatures-elektrotechniek-nijmegen/
Has the vacancy of electrical engineering breakdown mechanic aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. Click on the link “apply now”.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact us on 024–6450740 or reach us via WhatsApp 06–22405082.
Vacancies Nijmegen, vacancies Gelderland, vacancies mechanic, electrical engineering breakdown mechanic vacancies, electrical engineering breakdown mechanic, vacancies, vacancies electrical engineer, technical vacancies
Glenn Uijt den Boogaard