- Plaatsingsdatum 14-06-2022
- Locatie Eindhoven
- Categorie Techniek - Uitvoerend
- Opleidingsniveau MBO
- Contract Interim met uitzicht op vast
- Salaris € 13,00 - € 15,00 bruto per uur
For our client in the Eindhoven area we are looking for an assembly worker.
You are responsible for independently assembling cables and assembling cable bundles and/or electrical modules using technical drawings, work instructions and procedures.
Your work includes the entire process; from going through the drawings to making the cables and visually checking for deviations and repairing faults detected after visual and electrical test. Furthermore, you are responsible for the equipment and tools in the department that are made available to you and your colleagues. In addition, you take care of your own workplace and its cleanliness.
The most important tasks and responsibilities as an assembly worker are:
- You have experience in assembling cables;
- Assembling wire harnesses and or modules;
- You have a similar technical work experience which enables you to assemble cables;
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and precise;
- You have good communication skills;
- In addition, you can handle hand and measuring tools;
- Most importantly, a good mood!
What do we offer you as an assembly worker?
- A competitive salary between € 13,- / 15,- bruto;
- Much responsibility and independence;
- Opportunities to further develop yourself;
- Travel allowance according to the company’s rules;
- A nice team of colleagues;
- Paid every week or every 4 weeks;
- Nice working hours in the dayshift.
How to apply?
Did the vacancy as an assembly worker get your interest? Then we would like to see your CV. Click on the link ‘Apply now’.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact us at 024-6450740 or reach us via WhatsApp 06-22405082.