- Plaatsingsdatum 19-12-2022
- Locatie Eindhoven
- Categorie Techniek - Uitvoerend
- Opleidingsniveau LBO
- Contract Interim met uitzicht op vast
- Salaris € 13,00 bruto per uur
We are seeking a logistics employee for our client in the Eindhoven area, a top player in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They provide packaging for high-quality industrial products and manage the logistical flow of these products.
As a logistics employee, you will be responsible for ensuring that the entire process of delivery, storage, and shipping runs smoothly. You will work in two shifts at this location.
Other responsibilities of a logistics employee include:
- Receiving and delivering physical products to the cleanroom;
- Checking the quantity and consistency with the purchase order;
- Managing the inventory for incoming and outgoing goods;
- Identifying and communicating deviations in quantity or article numbers;
- Quickly and accurately dispatching materials and machine parts as requested by the cleanroom;
- Picking and booking cleanroom items from the inventory to fulfill orders;
- Resolving errors, incorrect deliveries, and other administrative issues in cooperation with cleanroom operators, planners, or project managers;
- Identifying and implementing improvements and eliminating waste from the process where possible;
- Removing products from the cleanroom and preparing them for customers to collect.
The most important skills and qualities for a logistics employee include:
- Experience or affinity with technology;
- Flexibility, stress resistance, and precision;
- Good communication skills in English (as all safety instructions and work instructions are in English);
- A positive attitude.
We offer our logistics employees:
- A full-time job with the possibility of a permanent contract;
- A full-time job with a gross starting salary of approximately €13,00 per hour + 18% shift allowance;
- Overtime allowance for working on Saturdays and Sundays;
- Travel allowance starting at 10km one way;
- Extensive on-site training when you start;
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an international and young team;
- An independent role within a growing organization;
- A great team of colleagues;
- Payment every week or every 4 weeks.
Are you interested in the logistics employee vacancy? Please send us your CV by clicking the “Apply now” button.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact us at 024-6450740 or reach us via WhatsApp at 06-22405082.