- Plaatsingsdatum 19-10-2020
- Locatie Nijmegen
- Categorie Logistiek
- Opleidingsniveau VMBO
- Contract Interim met uitzicht op vast
- Salaris € 10,00 - € 12,00 gross per hour
We are looking for an Warehouse Employee for a nice client in the region Nijmegen.
As a Warehouse Employee you are responsible for reception and internal storage of goods. You are also responsible for loading and unloading new deliveries from the supplier and checking the incoming goods before they are booked in and stored. At last, you pick the order from a list, package it and prepare it for shipment.
What do we expect from you as a Warehouse Employee?
- Flexible in working hours;
- Independent and accurate work;
- Order, tidy and safety are of paramount importance to you;
- At least one year of experience in a warehouse environment;
- Great sense of responsibility and a positive attitude;
- Experience on an EPT, forklift or reach truck is a pre;
- Proficiency in the Dutch and / or English language.
What do we offer you as an Order Picker?
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions;
- A full-time job with growth opportunities;
- The opportunity to develop personally;
- A competitive salary.
Has the vacancy of Order Picker / Warehouse Employee aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. Click on the link “apply now”.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact us on 024–6450740 or reach us via WhatsApp 06–22405082.
Vacancies Nijmegen, vacancies Gelderland, vacancies logistics, warehouse, vacancies warehouse, logistic vacancies, order picker, vacancies order picker, technical vacancies