- Plaatsingsdatum 03-08-2022
- Locatie Eindhoven
- Categorie Techniek - Uitvoerend
- Opleidingsniveau MBO
- Contract Interim met uitzicht op vast
- Salaris € 14,00 - € 15,00 bruto per uur
For our client in the Eindhoven area we are looking for an assembly worker Cleanroom.
Our client belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce, and manage the logistical flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. For example, fragile and expensive parts will be protected during transport. A cleanroom is an environment free from dust and other contaminants.
Depending on the work, you as a Cleanroom employee usually fulfill the function of cleaner or assembly employee. Anyone with any technical insight can get started as a Cleanroom Employee.
Assembling (disassembling) technical products also requires some technical insight.
Other activities of a Cleanroom Employee are the cleaning and packaging of (high-tech) parts.
Various products can be made within a Cleanroom. A Cleanroom is used to manufacture products, for example semiconductors for telephones, computers or aerospace. Medicines are also often made in a Cleanroom.
In addition, this space can be used for measurements or tests with certain products. A Cleanroom Employee carries out checks, assembles products and especially cleans products.
You will work in 2 shifts every week:
- Monday till Friday from 5:45 am till 2:45 pm;
- the other week from monday till friday from 3:15 pm till 12:15 am.
Other tasks for you as Assembly Worker:
- Working according to the rules and procedures of the Cleanroom;
- Cleaning and packing of various products and/ or parts of products;
- Assembling products;
- Keeping the workplace clean;
- Notice and report deviations.
The most important tasks and responsibilities as an assembly worker cleanroom are:
- You have experience or affinity with technology;
- You are flexible, stress resistant and precise;
- You have good communication skills in English language;
- Most importantly, a good mood!
What do we offer you as an assembly worker cleanroom?
- A fulltime job with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- A gross hourly salary of € 14,02 including 18% shift allowance;
- Travel allowance starting at 10 km one way;
- When you start, you will receive extensive training on location;
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an international and young team;
- An independent role within a growing organization;
- A nice team of colleagues;
- Paid every week or every 4 weeks.
How to apply?
Did the vacancy as an assembly worker cleanroom get your interest? Then we would like to see your CV. Click on the link ‘Apply now’.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact us at 024-6450740 or reach us via WhatsApp 06-22405082.